Why do you make Youtube videos? :)

I have always wanted to make videos. I tried years ago on the console but external capture cards and the consoles crappy 30 fps made it a big hassle.

I have started recording my gameplays on pc last year and I love it. I like putting my stamp and my creativity on my videos all at 60 fps on the glorious pc. We are after all the master race of the gaming. All hail the glorious pc master race! haha

Maaadio

Off-topic: Just looked at your channel trailer loool. What in the world?!

On-topic: I really don't have an answer to that. Guess I want to share my stupidity with the world and also my love for games. It's also a good way to meet new people who like to do what you do.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hello, welcome to YouTube Gaming!

TPH Gaming

Its a great tool to expand my knowledge of film making and show everyone my creativity, also maybe tell us a little more about you and what you do.

ThaHeRow

I think it's an awesome hobby and I always have fun making videos. I definitely love making people laugh or brightening their day, so that's a big reason. I've met a lot of cool people on YouTube, too. Overall, it's really a fun thing for me and I love doing it & putting a smile on someone's face!!! :D

Discord

Latest New Threads