YTG upgraded to XenForo

RetralMega

Channel of the month (if won by free member) gets a month of premium?
That would be a great idea. But what about the Commentary Wars Winner of the Month? A free month of Premium for that person as well?
And since you're saying "free month", does that mean it's a subscription system?
If so, Staff Members should get free Premium due to the fact that they earn it by doing what they do... just putting that out there.

D

DJStitch91

That would be a great idea. But what about the Commentary Wars Winner of the Month? A free month of Premium for that person as well?
And since you're saying "free month", does that mean it's a subscription system?
If so, Staff Members should get free Premium due to the fact that they earn it by doing what they do... just putting that out there.
Im not sure i was just make suggestion/conversation i don't know how much has been planned/sorted already

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I've added a couple add-ons today.

Media, which is similar to the video page we had on the old forum software.
Separate Sticky and Normal threads.

I've requested some help from someone on figuring out our YTID widget. I believe the last forum was a plugin. I can't find any plugins for it on Xenforo. So it needs to be custom made.

D

DJStitch91

has anyone tried the tapatalk app today or know another app that works with the forum only noticed today and didn't know if it was just my phone bugging out?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Another cool feature with XenForo is when you want to quote someone, you can highlight a sentence you want to quote and click the reply button that appears when you highlight it. That way you don't have to delete any text that you don't want to quote ;)

Discord