YTG upgraded to XenForo

GeeGeeGweppo

I'm a Master Mind :P
@RetrealMega ! Deffo :) I've already discussed that with Damnlag we will have a twitch stream area where verified members can post there streams! :)

Reason behind the move to Xenforo was because compared with the previous forum software, there is a lot of cool features we can add. I've discussed my ideas to Damnlag and his happily been cool and accepted them for our community!

Some Include,
Shoutout Box [Live Chat] for all our users
Twitch Tab [For Our Streamers]
Custom Titles & Custom Name Effects [Upgrades]
Points System [Hopefully!]

:) Feel Free to share your ideas i'll get them to chris

RetralMega

@RetrealMega ! Deffo :) I've already discussed that with Damnlag we will have a twitch stream area where verified members can post there streams! :)

Reason behind the move to Xenforo was because compared with the previous forum software, there is a lot of cool features we can add. I've discussed my ideas to Damnlag and his happily been cool and accepted them for our community!

Some Include,
Shoutout Box [Live Chat] for all our users
Twitch Tab [For Our Streamers]
Custom Titles & Custom Name Effects [Upgrades]
Points System [Hopefully!]

:) Feel Free to share your ideas i'll get them to chris
Don't we already have the Point System? Isn't that what the Trophies are?

GeeGeeGweppo

Not Really, what i mean is like some sort of reward system, say for example you want to change your username but don't want to purchase the upgrade, instead you can purchase it with Points that you earn for best answers likes etc! :) its a cool feature. But then again its up to Chris if he wants to do it xD

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Not Really, what i mean is like some sort of reward system, say for example you want to change your username but don't want to purchase the upgrade, instead you can purchase it with Points that you earn for best answers likes etc! :) its a cool feature. But then again its up to Chris if he wants to do it xD
Charge for changing a username? I've always changed them for free :confused:

That sounds cool. Perhaps even purchase titles, and colored titles?
That sounds like something we'd add to the Premium membership.

GeeGeeGweppo

@Damnlag , Yeah never knew however, if people want to change it a.s.a.p they could go for Premium / If they have enough points from committing on this forum then thats another way aswell xD so say for example if you get a best answer you'll get 5 points some cash system i know xenforo has this cool feature. This move to xenforo is the awesome! I'm excited of what YTG is gonna be in a couple of weeks!

RetralMega

@Damnlag , Yeah never knew however, if people want to change it a.s.a.p they could go for Premium / If they have enough points from committing on this forum then thats another way aswell xD so say for example if you get a best answer you'll get 5 points some cash system i know xenforo has this cool feature. This move to xenforo is the awesome! I'm excited of what YTG is gonna be in a couple of weeks!
As am I. Maybe we could have contests for free Memberships?

Discord

Latest New Threads