YTG upgraded to XenForo

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Damn Premium
I just completed the upgrade to XenForo. You'll notice a few differences in forum software. You'll also notice that we're rocking a new custom theme.

If you find a glitch, bug, issue with the forum or theme, feel free to let me know here in this thread.

We will slowly add add-ons, such as the Video feature we had on the old forum software. That was not able to make the switch however due to different forum software. There is a video add-on, and I will be adding that probably next weekend.

RetralMega

More of a suggestion than a bug / glitch report.
Would it be possible to have the thing below everyone's name have their YouTube Channel again? And possibly add in Twitch too? I used that as a means to get to people's channel when at a post in which they didn't post their Channel link.

Last edited:
D

DJStitch91

I have noticed that you no longer remain signed in after leaving the Forum and returning. Relogging isn't an issue because the forum remembers your Username and Password; but it still appears to be an error of some sort.
There is a box to tick to remain signed in.

DeformedNutBag

I only signed up last week so sorry if these questions seem errr well, a bit stupid!!
I could post my latest videos and I would be able to see them with other peoples submissions in a bar that I could scroll through. Has that function gone, will it be back or am I just being blind?
Finally there was also a chat function at the bottom left of the screen and that appears to have gone as well, same question as above?

RetralMega

I only signed up last week so sorry if these questions seem errr well, a bit stupid!!
I could post my latest videos and I would be able to see them with other peoples submissions in a bar that I could scroll through. Has that function gone, will it be back or am I just being blind?
Finally there was also a chat function at the bottom left of the screen and that appears to have gone as well, same question as above?
Both of these functions are temporarily(?) gone. I'd doubt DamnLag would remove two of the best functions and not replace / re-add them. Just wait until the end of next week. DamnLag said everything should be better by then.

DeformedNutBag

Both of these functions are temporarily(?) gone. I'd doubt DamnLag would remove two of the best functions and not replace / re-add them. Just wait until the end of next week. DamnLag said everything should be better by then.
Yeah I totally agree, the video posting function is what made me sign up and the chat box is great. I'm relieved to hear they will be reimplemented back into the forums.

RetralMega

Yeah I totally agree, the video posting function is what made me sign up and the chat box is great. I'm relieved to hear they will be reimplemented back into the forums.
Will HOPEFULLY be. I said I doubt he would remove them forever, not that he was absolutely going to add them back. The odds of them being added back are rather high though.

Discord

Latest New Threads