YTG now Damnlag.com

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
That's right! YTG is now Damnlag.com. Nothing really different, other than the domain and logo. Apart from the forum software we also changed last week.

This is still the same forum, same content and will continue to function like youtubegaming.com did.

This allows us to not only monetize the site again, but not worry about some day getting struck with legal actions for using the YouTube trademark in the domain. If we would have ever been is a question I don't want to find out.

Hopefully your cool with the name swap and continue to use the site.

Chris

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
*Still sees the site as YTG.* When will this take effect?
It should all be damnlag.com now. However, I'm still working on a fix for the old links and making them still work.

It should all be damnlag.com now. However, I'm still working on a fix for the old links and making them still work.

I like the name change and I like the new changes you've done to improve the forum :). Quick question but are you going to bring back the Community Videos upload page?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I like the name change and I like the new changes you've done to improve the forum :). Quick question but are you going to bring back the Community Videos upload page?
Its already been added back. The Media tab. It just needs a little reworking and a way to showcase a few of the recent videos on the home forum.

D

DJStitch91

Ill change the steam group to match it!

EDIT: managed to changed everything apart from the lead title which would mean having to redo it all don't think that would cause any problems though? unless anyone thinks so then I will make a new one again

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DJStitch91

Think it needs to be redone completely? I'll hopefully have time tomorrow to handle the dp again, probably change it to your dp but with the #1 line under it still.

STEAM GROUP LINK