Yet another Gaming Channel!

Pokemon Go

Will do :) yeah there definitely is :D haha thanks :) I'm already subbed to you guys and watched loads of your videos because I genuinely think your stuff is hilarious! xD The chemistry between you three is great to watch :D (Kinda like Funhaus ^^). If yous ever want to collab or something, I'd be down :D but keep doing what you're doing :D
Awesome, thank you so much for checking us out. We like to think of Funhaus as our senpais, hopefully they will notice us one of these days. As far as collab goes, we are currently working on something that we will be doing with other youtube channels. Keep on the look out.

Awesome, thank you so much for checking us out. We like to think of Funhaus as our senpais, hopefully they will notice us one of these days. As far as collab goes, we are currently working on something that we will be doing with other youtube channels. Keep on the look out.
Haha Funhaus is everyone's senpais xD awesome! I will :D

ChrisTact

Welcome to our community! Best of luck with your video-making journey. :)

DracoDxl

Hahha, that's an interesting way to find this place, welcome though! Your latest video is hilarious!

Hahha, that's an interesting way to find this place, welcome though! Your latest video is hilarious!
It was yeah :p thanks! I try :D I really like the chipmunk hearthstone gameplay you do - it's a great way to keep a turn based game like that flowing haha! It's been a while since I played hearthstone but I'd be happy to give you a match if you wanted? :)

Discord

Latest New Threads