Clicky

Write for Damnlag

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by GameOverViper, Jan 30, 2017.

1. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Do you love to write about video games or YouTube? If so, we want to talk with you about writing for Damnlag.

We're looking to expand our homepage and bring the community more gaming news, YouTube news and other interesting articles that can help understand or better there YouTube channel.

You are allowed to include your own YouTube videos in an article, as long as the article is based on it or its topic. Its a great way for creators to promote a video of there own, as long as you make a legitimate article regarding the topic of the video. An example of using your own video for a article would be - Somebody Turned a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 into Sticky Bombs in GTA V

We're not strict on whether you are a perfect writer. However, we think grammar and punctuation are very important in making a great article. Poor grammar and punctuation will ruin a good article.

If you're interested in contributing articles, feel free to comment below that you're interested and we'll get in touch with you.

Chris

Miss Medi likes this.
  2. WAZY

WAZY Member

Well I could give it a shot (as long as the articles I cover is Racing games) since I don't really play many racing games.

Can my articles be like certain game news regarding a game type like for instance would I of being allowed to write a article on Motorsport Manager Patch 1.3 before or when it released (it already released just using it as an example) Can I write about what some modders are doing for some games.

lastly does it have to be every week or could I do a article every month? I am happy to do once a week but would prefer just one or two good articles per month.

3. GameOverViper

You will be free to write about which ever games you want to write about and can post articles when you wish to post. When you want to start writing, just click the Create A Article button on the homepage and get started. Be sure to backup your articles on your computer to be safe. If you have any issues with not being able to post an article, let me know and I'll look into it.

4. John dray

John dray New Member

Hey, ive been looking through the whole page trying to figure out how to post articles, and here i come to find that you have to apply. i was sort of going crazy trying to find a "Post article button" haha. but now since ive found this, i would like to ask if i could write for you. i love gaming and i watch gaming videos daily, and i think i could bring some really good articles to your site.
    Thank you :)

5. GameOverViper

You don't see this button that says Create Article ?

[​IMG]

6. John dray

John dray New Member

no i
    no i dont

7. TruVetCommando

TruVetCommando Member Damn Mod

Yeah sure send me details :)

8. GameOverViper

Alright, everyone who is interested in writing articles for Damnlag's homepage at www.damnlag.com, should now be able to do so by clicking the Create Article button on the homepage just below the navigation bar.

If you cannot for whatever reason see this button, please let me know.