Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AllthatNass, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Plasto

Plasto New Member

Hey im form Europe,from Balkan

2. AdaptingAlien

AdaptingAlien New Member

I’m 21, just turned 21 that is and I started my Gaming channel in June of 2017! I’ve been going on for over 6 months now and I’ve hit 116 subscribers and I love to entertain everyone of them!

3. swiftymcshifty

swiftymcshifty Member

I'm 21, I live in northern canada and I'm currently a waitress. I used to have excellent life prospects and was getting my masters in aerospace engineering but then I quit that and now I have a ton of debt and no degree and all want to do is play video games so I thought 'hey, why the fuck not make youtube videos'? That was a massive run on sentence but I'm also not going to change it. I probably would have gone into streaming if I lived somewhere normal where you didn't have internet caps but I do so that's basically out the window. So now I'm just starting out but looking into how to hustle and grow my channel quick cause I'm so over being a deadbeat and I'd really like to not live with my mom anymore.

4. 2M3llow

2M3llow New Member

keep making that content that i just watch and youll blwo up big..drop ina little day to day vlogs also...
    and im 21 and currently living in kingston/jamaica. i know your struggle

5. Fam

Fam New Member

Hello everybody.
    My name is Raphael i became 20 years old yesterday :p and i am from Greece. However, right now and for the next 4 years i will be living on Cyprus since i study here.

6. GotLit420

GotLit420 New Member

Hey im from Serbia, i stream Battlerite for now climbing series, soon i will start streaming many other games like Subnautica, Fortnite and many other games (no commentary untill 5k subscribers music only

7. Bunky

Bunky New Member

Hi there
    My name is Jay from the UK I'm 41 years young....a little older than a few of you guys I bet...this is my first time here so be nice to me lol...im an Admin from a Sniper clan on CoD 1.5
    *RRMS* Snipers a few of you may of heard of it...thanks for taking the time to read this guys and girls.
    Thanx Jay

8. 2M3llow

2M3llow New Member

cod 4 sniper clan?

9. Bunky

Bunky New Member

We are actually an original Call of Duty Clan on the CoD 1.5 Patch (2004) we play on our custom maps and mods and also have a Modern Weapons Server on 1.5.