Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AllthatNass, Dec 22, 2013.

1. swedishhousewifegamer

swedishhousewifegamer New Member

Sweden! Just started out my new channel with my wife playing PC-games. Her current skill level is T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E but I´m going to make her a pro-gamer.

2. whisky

whisky New Member

Hello i'm from china
    i'm an artist from small indie game i what to meet gamer and visit gamer channel that play fantasy game

all about my game just search
    Memory Trees : RPG Life Farming simulation game

3. str8gameplay

str8gameplay New Member

Hello! Am from Miami,Florida. Old school gamer since the 80's. Still love to game. Decided to start my own youtube channel to share my love of gaming with others!

4. PandaSe

PandaSe New Member

Hi there, I'm 20 years old, living in Portugal.

Right now I'm taking a tourism course. I'm a very introverted ans shy guy, so I kinda started youtube to put myself out of the confort zone. I like to mess around with the footage. I always play with a small group of friends . I am open to make new friends with this new experience.

5. RDTechy

RDTechy Member

India! 27 Years old. Been to UAE (Dubai) and worked there for a while but now settled back home in India.

6. ggroger

ggroger New Member

7. ggroger

ggroger New Member

Nice to meet you!

8. Meek Hibiscus

Meek Hibiscus New Member

Hello! I'm from Australia. My dream is to be a filmmaker. The thing I enjoy the most about filmmaking is editing, it's where you can see your idea coming to life. I made my gaming YouTube channel to improve my video making skills and to share my memories and experiences playing games.

9. Whopii

Whopii New Member

Hello peepz!! I'm 19 years old from Hungary but living in Sweden. I started my gaming channel a month ago or so. Right now I'm studying Technical Preparatory (or what you call it), it's a one year program. It gives me the knowledge to be able to study Mechanical engineering later. The reason i started a youtube channels is that I'm pretty bored at home and it's where hard to fidn a job where I live. I try to make the best out of my situation by doing youtube and what I love, playing games :)

10. EmanGaming

EmanGaming New Member

sup guys i am from orlando fl