What's your favorite console and why?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Shweebe, May 12, 2017.

1. Shweebe

Shweebe Member

(This is not to start a console war, just curious)

Mine is the Playstation because it was the first console my Dad introduced me to. He was playing Tomb Raider 1 for PS1 and let me kill some monsters and eventually a boss. (I cried 'cause the boss scared me lol) Since then I've been a huge Playstation gamer because of the nostalgia it holds close to my heart and overall the games are awesome.

So please feel free to tell me what your fav. console is and why! :h:

2. OrangeLightning

OrangeLightning Active Member

PS2 I can say it without even needing to think about it, so many hours I sunk into it during my latter school years, and it still works to this day, although SNES is a close second as that was my first console. I am still loving Sony consoles as well *hugs PS4* but you know, Nintendo is always close to my heart, maybe I could be convinced to buy a Switch...mayyybe ^^

3. Retro Crunch

Retro Crunch New Member

Most Deff the Old Nintendo. Was my second console (ATARI was first) and I was on my child years with this console, so beat a ton of games on it!

4. The Baconater

The Baconater New Member

PS2 mostly because it's the console i can say for sure that i spent the most amount of time on. So many games on it that i could play with mates that no other console has ever replicated. I think a huge part of that was the age i was at when it was out. By the time the ps3 came out, many of my mates decided they were 'too old' to game. (Though i know most of them have since bought ps4's)

5. Freakazoid

Freakazoid Member

xbox cause of gears of war and halo series.

6. Desean Dwyer

Desean Dwyer New Member

PC master race ofcourse.