What's up? New to You tube

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Freakazoid, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Freakazoid

Freakazoid Member

What is up? ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to a new installment of my gaming YouTube channel. My name is Mighty Saiyan in the real world I'm Lam as kroger employee for 3 months and I hated it. I am 32 year old with a heart condition. I'm a survivor I'm planning on staying alive long enough to see the next installment of call of duty games in the future. My favorite games so far are black ops 3, bioshock series, half life, batman, spider man, gears of war, uncharted, The last of us, God of war you name it. I'm starting my games off as 2017 series and welcome to my you tube channel. So far everything is going well according to plan. I hope ya'll will support me when I will support you back.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  2. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Welcome. Please note, as per the rules in the sticky thread in this section, links to channels aren't allowed here - I've gone ahead and removed it from your post.

3. Freakazoid

Freakazoid Member

Sorry won't happen again.

4. thebeastnj

thebeastnj Member

Hey welcome dude, good luck with the new channel. It gets tough out there but stick to it.

5. Freakazoid

Freakazoid Member

Thank you thebeastnj

6. ONI

ONI Member

Welcome to Damnlag :)

7. Freakazoid

Freakazoid Member

Thank you ONI

8. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Hello @Lam, welcome to the community! The next Call of Duty definitely interests me. I've been wanting the series to go back to the WaW time frame for years now. I would have been happy if they just remastered World at War tbh.

This community can help in some ways. The feedback forums haven't really been a success when it comes to people exchanging feedback with one another, but hopefully we can make some changes and get people providing more feedback for each other soon.

Let me know if you need help with the site or have any questions.

Chris

9. RamboBoyCommentary

RamboBoyCommentary Noob