What is the Last Game That You Beat?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Humor Hub, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Humor Hub

Humor Hub New Member

Hey guys. To be honest, I am one of the worst types of gamers where I will buy a game and play it for a while then not beat the story and switch over. I am trying to buck that trend and recently have beaten 2 games. I beat Uncharted 3(Eventually need to pick up the 4th one, It's one hell of a series.) and I also beat Titanfall 2. Titanfall 2 is a great game if you guys have the time. It really did not do that well in sales because someone thought it was a good idea to release between the new Call of Duty and Battlefield at the time.
    If I had to rate these games, I would give them the following scores:

Uncharted 3: 8 out of 10
    Titanfall 2: 9 out of 10

What have you guys beaten recently?

2. n00bn0m0re

n00bn0m0re New Member

Due to the nature of my channel, I've beaten a lot of classic NES games. Back in the day, Nintendo games were hard as hell, so you didn't always beat the games you owned. You had favorites, and the idea of putting in Predator instead of Zelda 2 made your stomach churn. While Nintendo games aren't particularly long compared to their modern counterparts, they do give you a sense of accomplishment when you overcome the part that was giving you so much trouble and finish them.

As far as modern games I've finished, I feel like I'm in the same boat as you. I find that I get bored doing the same thing for hours, and Devs don't put enough into a game to motivate players to finish. Why should they? They have your money, you could never put the game into your console and they'd be totally fine with it.

Bioshock was a welcome exception to this. I LOVED finishing that one. Not only was the story delightfully twisted, but there were new gameplay elements being introduced throughout the entire game. This wasn't as simple as "oh, you can melee things now. Mash (RS) to do that!". Each element was incorporated into the story seamlessly. "Guess what. You have a camera now. Start taking pictures of bad guys doing bad guy things to get a skill boost" XD. Stuff like that.

3. Humor Hub

Humor Hub New Member

I own Bioshock 1 and 2 was really taken by the universe but they suffered the same fate. They are still on my list to complete though I know I will eventually make my way back to them lol

4. n00bn0m0re

n00bn0m0re New Member

I didn't get around to the second one or Infinity. I heard they were basically attempts to prolong something that was already a fantastic game. It almost felt like they weren't needed.

5. Humor Hub

Humor Hub New Member

I heard Infinite is really good but 2 is meh

6. n00bn0m0re

n00bn0m0re New Member

I find that even when people say a game is "bad" I still often enjoy it more often than not. I've played very few straight up bad games ("Hexplore" was god awful) in my lifetime. I even finished Two Worlds, and that was a turd in a plastic case. I keep meaning to complete the improved-but-still-less-than-mediocre sequel. I see what they were trying to do with both games, and if someone were to have bothered with a little bit of polish they could have been amazing games.

7. Infinity 8 Gaming

Infinity 8 Gaming New Member

last i did was ff15 platina it :)