What games are you looking forward to playing?

ChickenKrispy

I agree dude, I touched on some specific features I loved in some content I created!

idk if you play on console or not but if you do, the ability to change FOV on them is insane!! Really helped my aim :)

Sooo.....i might have played for 16hrs + haha
Wow haha 16+ hours. I plan on playing a hell of a lot when it releases. Oddly enough I typically always play FPS on PC, but I've always played Battlefield on console.

JackOfNoTrades

Wow haha 16+ hours. I plan on playing a hell of a lot when it releases. Oddly enough I typically always play FPS on PC, but I've always played Battlefield on console.
Is there a reason? Squading up with friends? Or the "slower" pace of tradiotonal BF games working better on console? Just curious

Also, wanted to let you know about a BF1 video i made to celebrate the beta that I think you would enjoy :)

ChickenKrispy

Is there a reason? Squading up with friends? Or the "slower" pace of tradiotonal BF games working better on console? Just curious

Also, wanted to let you know about a BF1 video i made to celebrate the beta that I think you would enjoy :)
Yeah most of my BF friends play on PS4, so it's more or less just to stick with them. Otherwise I'd be exclusive go PC for my FPS.

Ok, so I watched your BF1 video. Oh my god... I absolutely loved it. No joke, you're an expert of the English language my kind sir. Your ability to articulate and describe the game are incredible. You've literally done a better job than EA or DICE. Excellent sound quality, perfect flow and fantastic editing. Bravo!

I gotta agree with others here, Battlefield 1 for sure. That game was great in the beta. I can only imagine how awesome it's going to be when it gets released in full.

MrHollowed

I suppose this month, my specs and I are looking forward to playing the newer Special Edition of Skyrim. Here's to many many mods and much content! :0

SuperShyan

I'm looking forward to Persona 5 to come to the states, FFXV, and Resident Evil 7. I might play RE7 on my channel but FFXV and P5 are definitely not being recorded their are too long.

Grumpy pancake

Resident Evil 7 for sure, since I play horror games on YouTube cx

Mobus279

Now that FF15 is out, FF7 Remake for sure. who knows how many years that'll take though. Resident evil 7 is next on my list

James27

Games that have me most excited at the moment are Dawn of War III, Detroit: Become Human and Death Stranding. Considering getting a PS4 Pro before I get the latter two, though.

Discord

Latest New Threads