What games are you looking forward to playing?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
What games that haven't yet been released, are you looking forward to playing?

TheYu2ber

Well currently I'm wanting to play Disgaea 4: A promise revisited on the Vita; that and every other game on my backlog! But for non-released games I'm looking forward to Metal Gear Solid V, Silent Hills (hopefully it comes out for the PC), and Evil Within.

jfnoxus

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Far Cry 4 and the new smash bros

Exonel

I'm looking forward to Forza Horizon 2 not sure why as I've never played Horizon 1 but it looks awesome, and I'm also looking forward to the re-release of GTA V even though I finished it a long time ago on Xbox 360.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's not that I haven't played it before, it's just that I'm not playing it at this very instant, and I can't wait until I have an hour or two to burn on that.

Also Pokémon AlphaSapphire. I want a time machine to 11/21 so badly.

jfnoxus

Dragonite said:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's not that I haven't played it before, it's just that I'm not playing it at this very instant, and I can't wait until I have an hour or two to burn on that.

Also Pokémon AlphaSapphire. I want a time machine to 11/21 so badly.
Me too. I'm so curious to see what they did with it regarding the games on GBA. Sapphire on GBA was the first pokemon game I had.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I'm looking forward to GTA V for Xbox One.

LoyalRex

Quite a few on my list...

Scalebound, Mirror Edge 2, The Order: 1886, Crackdown, Below, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Division.

I could go on! There's a lot of great sounding games coming out the remainder of this year and next.

Discord

Latest New Threads