What Game Capture Device/Program do you use?

PNMax

I use Mirillis Action recorder. It's really cool. Records system sound, mic, video in good quality and you can even stream with it to Twitch and Youtube. Plus it's really easy to use. It costs around $30 but it's worth it. I haven't regretted buying it once. :)

T

trandinhhoang

Hiện tại tôi đang sử dụng bandicam. Hoạt động khá tốt, đặc biệt đối với các máy tính cũ / chậm như của tôi

killerangergaming

I use an elgato HD60 capture card with their Elgato Game capture software.

For editing I have Wondershare Filmora since its easy to use. Was looking at other editing alternatives though.

For editing I have Wondershare Filmora since its easy to use. Was looking at other editing alternatives though.
I remember there being a software that's very similar to Vegas Pro. It's from the same company and cheaper, I just don't remember what it's called.

although Vegas Pro is easy to pirate, I can't say too much because obviously piracy is illegal, and I'm not 100% sure if I can talk about that on this site, even though I double checked the DamnLag TOS and saw nothing about that.

Discord

Latest New Threads