What editing software do you use?

Killerzwerg

When I have uploaded gaming videos in the past, I have used AVIdemux, but it´s areally simple software, not really much control...

Later I have started using MAGIX Movie Edit Pro, it has a lot more control and I currently use it to make videos and trailers of my indie game^^

Rivenia

For such a long time, I could only use Windows Movie Maker. But about a year or so ago, I finally was able to upgrade and now I use Pinnacle Studio 22. I know there's a newer version of it, but I'm pretty content with it!

Tank.D

I use hitfilm express. Its free and legit. Some features are locked unless you pay, but theres enough to make due.

KroniclePlayz.

Hey guys! So what video editing software do you use?

I know many will be with either Premiere Pro or Sony Vegas, because they are top quality, but I am still curious! :D

I myself used Camtasia Studio, but now I use Filmora/Wondershare Video Editor (it's the same thing)! It looks way too simple and you wouldn't think you can get good videos, but you can! I get amazing quality and great editing thanks to this software!

Anyway, what do you use?
I use Davinci Resolve 16! It's free and has advanced editing tools and it's super easy to use!

Discord

Latest New Threads