What editing software do you use?

Discussion in 'Video Recording & Editing' started by Flurex, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Morgen

Morgen New Member

After Effects & Photoshop and I'm getting started with Premiere Pro CC!

2. Orion'

Orion' New Member

I personally use Openshot and photoshop

3. I mpstly use Adobe Premiere Pro. I used to make a video with the help of Sony Vegas, but i found it not so great.

4. NoSkillScrub

NoSkillScrub Member

I use Adobe Premiere Elements 15 since it was on sale. While it does do a good job and doesnt cost a monthly subscription fee I wish I had gone with Premiere Pro. Pro has extra abilities that I did not know I would need early on such as GPU rendering etc. I knew next to nothing when it came to editing at the start but hindsight is 20/20.

5. Top11Speed

Top11Speed New Member

I use premier, however, there is a very good free editing software called DaVinci Resolve 12 and its very professional

6. MaddZax

MaddZax Member

Typically I use Adobe CC - Photoshop, AE and Premiere Pro, but lately, I've been using Davinci Resolve. Excellent program!

**Edit, just realized I said verbatim what the guy above me said lol

7. TheGamingtators

TheGamingtators Active Member

I use Camtasia. It is simple and quick to use.

8. altervoid

altervoid Member

Uhm...I make thumbnails with Microsoft Paint and GIMP :D well it's free and Photoshop is quite expensive for me right now.
    For videos I use Movavi, it's a cheap alternative to Sony Vegas I would say.

9. Aloiine Gaming

Aloiine Gaming New Member

At first I used Shortcut. An easy editing program if you ask me, howevernit has its flaws. There are no suvh thing as text animations and you can't move all clips at once (ex: if you forget you intro in the beginning but have already finished editing the video, too annoying to fix). But yeah, it has a few more so I have decided to move over to Premiere Pro instead, just ro make it a bit easier :3

10. 17fthigh

17fthigh Member

I'm using Wondershare Filmora. It's a really good software. Doesn't have so many features as Sony Vegas has but still it's one of the best I've used but opinions might be different if we are talking about huge video editing!