What editing software do you use?

thecheesysausage

I just record my vids on bandicam and then edit them on the youtube video editor. I make my thumbnails on a online program called scratch and then for the writing I use words word art.

Rakunio

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 mainly, Adobe After Effects CS6 and Photoshop CC 2014 for linking between all three

BlueMatrixGaming

Hey guys! So what video editing software do you use?

I know many will be with either Premiere Pro or Sony Vegas, because they are top quality, but I am still curious! :D

I myself used Camtasia Studio, but now I use Filmora/Wondershare Video Editor (it's the same thing)! It looks way too simple and you wouldn't think you can get good videos, but you can! I get amazing quality and great editing thanks to this software!

Anyway, what do you use?

Adobe Premiere CC 2015

SuperShyan

When I got my first capture card (I still use it) it came with an old version of Power Director, so I used that to edit for a while. Then I bought an Sony Vegas 12 I know it's an old version, but I like it.

Paladin Goo

I use whatever is fit for purpose. I don't lock myself to one. I did just get a cheap upgrade to Vegas Pro 14 (thanks MAGIX!), but I also have Premiere Pro CC 2017 as part of my creative cloud subscription. Both are awesome. I find myself using Vegas Pro for anything that requires a post commentary, I find it just has a better system for that built in. Premiere's is a bit clunky but I do use premiere for live-commentated videos.

Nexcus

Audacity for audio. (when recording by myself)
For my editing Sony Vegas.
For my thumbnails and other artwork Photoshop.

Discord

Latest New Threads