What editing software do you use?

Discussion in 'Video Recording & Editing' started by Flurex, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Flurex

Flurex Active Member

Hey guys! So what video editing software do you use?

I know many will be with either Premiere Pro or Sony Vegas, because they are top quality, but I am still curious! :D

I myself used Camtasia Studio, but now I use Filmora/Wondershare Video Editor (it's the same thing)! It looks way too simple and you wouldn't think you can get good videos, but you can! I get amazing quality and great editing thanks to this software!

Anyway, what do you use?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
    Justin Perrault likes this.
  2. BromigosPlay

BromigosPlay New Member

Hey, we use all sorts of editing programs. But we keep in the realm of Adobe Suites Creative Cloud 2015.

Adobe is top tier with the smooth transitions between projects and programs. i highly suggest it and check it out.

if you have any more questions or comments, tweet us at @BromigosPlay on twitter, that's the faster way you can get a response from us!

3. Dajamo

Dajamo Active Member

Vegas Pro!
    I make thumbnails with Photoshop!

Flurex likes this.
  4. Satoshi

Satoshi New Member

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015
    Adobe Audition CC 2015
    And of course Adobe Photoshop CS6! :D

Flurex likes this.
  5. RoyalityKings

RoyalityKings New Member

I see the popular option seems to be Adobe products but I've really grown accustomed to Final Cut Pro, which is only available for Mac. It has a variety of transitions and effects, but what I think I love the most is the ability to create your very own transitions and generators (etc) with an application called Motion. It's a great program for both beginners and experts. Over here in California, Final Cut Pro is used widely within professional companies.

6. BigTinyTimTim

BigTinyTimTim Active Member

I'm using HitFilm 3 Express which is free RIGHT NOW if you want to download it. Just click the words there lol. It's a very powerful editor, and can be used to add cool effects into videos. It's a lot less crashy than previous editors I've used, and it has some stunning quality afterwords!

Sarcosana Gaming and Flurex like this.
  7. Banished Bagel

Banished Bagel Member

I use Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects (rarely). Used to edit with Adobe Premiere, but it started giving problems (desynching videos and crashing).

Flurex likes this.
  8. Bukkenn

Bukkenn Member

Sony Vegas Pro :)
    And Photoshop for thumbnails/overlays

Flurex likes this.
  9. GlamourSimmer

GlamourSimmer New Member

I use cyberlink powerdirector. Not the best but it's better than windows move maker lol

10. GamrInsanity

GamrInsanity Member

I make my thumbnails with photoshop and I use Sony Movie Studio 13 for editing my videos.

Flurex likes this.