Clicky

What do Networks do for you?

Discussion in 'YouTube Partners & Networks' started by ValiantGaming, Jan 22, 2016.

1. ValiantGaming

ValiantGaming New Member

Hey guys, my name is Valiant and I would just like to know what exactly do networks do for you?
    Eg. Do they post your videos somewhere? etc.

2. Stick

Stick Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Your standard network fare is
    - targeted ads on your channel which you could assume provides a better cpm
    - music libraries with non copyright music
    - forums and support
    - no minimum payout threshold
    - protection involving false copyright claims and fair use in your content

Some will promote your videos more than others and some provide the opportunity for sponsored content.

I do recommend not joining a network that has approached you but research them and approach one you think will benefit you.

Not signing contracts is highly recommended.

ValiantGaming likes this.
  3. Gamer Group

Gamer Group New Member

It all depend on what network you are talking about. All networks have the standard benefits that @Stick wrote.

As for promotion most networks only promote the big partners due to they have a better income for the networks.

I do have an differnet opinion then @Stick, I would recommend when a network approach to you, do some background search on the network, ask for their contract and read it carefully. It is the best to get a No Lock in contract so you dont have to get stuck with a network that do not help you. You can also try to negotiate with the network that approach to you.

Kind regards
    Jacob Hinze

ValiantGaming likes this.
  4. ValiantGaming

ValiantGaming New Member

Ok, thanks for that guys!

5. wukh network

wukh network New Member

and when you consider a network go for a no lock in contract like Gamer Group said and at least a 80% rev share for you with a maximum 90%. I do not recommend joining networks that offer higher revenue share than that.

6. The Brothers Network TV

The Brothers Network TV New Member

7. wukh network

wukh network New Member

that really does not bring nothing useful for the post itself.