What are your top 5 favorite anime?

Pandalyte

I have mine in a list
1. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When they Cry): No matter how many times I watch it. It always sends a chill down my spine.
2. Chuunibyou season 1-2: This is just one anime that always makes me feel good. It just so cute and happy :D
3. Knights of Sidonia: The animation is HORRIBLE but the story, (dubbed) voicing, and action are all amazing!
4. Zankyou No Terror (Terror in Resonance): Is a controversial anime, but the soundtrack, story, characters, etc make it all worth it.
5. Cowboy Bebop: It was an amazing series. It feels like something out of a Clint Eastwood movie mixed with Firefly. Honestly, this is THE cool :cool: anime.

Oh my gosh! A fellow Higurashi Fan :D

My List:
1. Clannad and After Story: Sooooooooooooooo sad. Plus the overarching story, and.. phew, there is so much
2. Higurashi No Naku Koro ni (and Kai): The best type of horror is atmospheric horror, add that with mystery and a loli, Hanyuu, and you got a show
3. Anohana: Sadness for days, I think I still am crying to this day
4. Toradora: Tsundere can be annoying, but we all secretly enjoy them XD Plus sad storys for all characters! Yay!
5. Haruhi Suzumiya: Moe? Check. Ecchi? Check. Espers, time travelers, aliens, and a girl who inadvertently controls the world? Check.

Looks like i need to broaden my horizons but!
1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
2. Soul Eater
3. Ouran High School Host Club
4. Peach Girl
5. Death Note

Pandalyte

Oh my gosh! A fellow Higurashi Fan :D

My List:
1. Clannad and After Story: Sooooooooooooooo sad. Plus the overarching story, and.. phew, there is so much
2. Higurashi No Naku Koro ni (and Kai): The best type of horror is atmospheric horror, add that with mystery and a loli, Hanyuu, and you got a show
3. Anohana: Sadness for days, I think I still am crying to this day
4. Toradora: Tsundere can be annoying, but we all secretly enjoy them XD Plus sad storys for all characters! Yay!
5. Haruhi Suzumiya: Moe? Check. Ecchi? Check. Espers, time travelers, aliens, and a girl who inadvertently controls the world? Check.
You ,my good sir,have great taste :D

KayNineTV

I have mine in a list
1. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When they Cry): No matter how many times I watch it. It always sends a chill down my spine.
2. Chuunibyou season 1-2: This is just one anime that always makes me feel good. It just so cute and happy :D
3. Knights of Sidonia: The animation is HORRIBLE but the story, (dubbed) voicing, and action are all amazing!
4. Zankyou No Terror (Terror in Resonance): Is a controversial anime, but the soundtrack, story, characters, etc make it all worth it.
5. Cowboy Bebop: It was an amazing series. It feels like something out of a Clint Eastwood movie mixed with Firefly. Honestly, this is THE cool :cool: anime.
5. Cowboy Bebop
4. Psycho-Pass
3. Baccano
2. Death Note
1. Dragon Ball Z
It's sure to change but this is just off the top of my head :D

Discord

Latest New Threads