Clicky

What are the benefits of Partnering on Twitch?

Discussion in 'Mixer, Hitbox, Twitch Parntership Talk' started by GameOverViper, Feb 26, 2015.

1. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

What are the benefits of Partnering on Twitch?

2. VeggaMan

VeggaMan Member

As of my research, partnering with Twitch enables the "Subscribe"-button, which enables monthly revenue from your more stable fans. Furthermore, parnered users gets the possiblilty for viewers to change the streaming quality, if their bandwith isn't that high, to a less quality one through transcoding.
    Other than this I'm at a loss of what the other benefits could be? Discuss

3. LBEDZKI44-

LBEDZKI44- Member

I also would like to know

4. GeeGeeGweppo

GeeGeeGweppo I'm a Master Mind :P Damn Mod

Well i looked it up this is what i found,

• Monetization: Earn a share of the revenue generated from all broadcasts on your channel.
    • Channel Subscriptions: Earn additional revenue through channel subscriptions. With this feature, viewers can purchase a monthly subscription to your channel in exchange for perks such as a custom chat badge, custom emoticons, access to subscriber-only chat, and more.
    • Broadcast Delay: Delay your broadcast by up to 15 minutes to ensure fairness during competitive play.

5. GeeGeeGweppo

GeeGeeGweppo I'm a Master Mind :P Damn Mod

Here are some extras i found aswell,

• Pre & post roll commercials that automatically run when a viewer enters your channel or the stream ends
    • Mid-roll commercial breaks run by the Partner
    • Automatic transcoding: quality options that allow viewers to watch at a resolution that fits their internet connection
    • Stream delay option: delay your stream up to 15 minutes to prevent your opponents from cheating
    • Early invitation to beta test upcoming features
    • Consideration for our Subscription Program
    • Access to our priority partner support queue

6. WarriorDan

WarriorDan New Member

Thanks, that was pretty helpful! Sounds like a well-put-together system! I've considered trying streaming for awhile now. Maybe I should look into it some more!

7. Cadaea

Cadaea New Member

Your vods are also kept up on Twitch for longer, 60 days I believe

8. Savethequeeniv

Savethequeeniv New Member

Didn't know some of those! Thanks!