Weekly Challenge Idea

chillmoviez

I would also love to do this. I know i am new here but my suggestion would be to create a separate chat on Skype just for the people who are actively participating in this contest then every Wednesday(it could be any day) Someone sends out the game name and a small description about it and where to find it. Then everyone has 4 days to create a let's play about it an post it. Then Damnlag or the person in charge could make a page about this which includes everyone's videos. Then people who are members of the forum can just vote on it and the winner gets to decide the next game we play. Thats just my idea please tell me what you think. Overall i think 1 game might take 1-2 weeks to finish with

KatawaKitty

I would also love to do this. I know i am new here but my suggestion would be to create a separate chat on Skype just for the people who are actively participating in this contest then every Wednesday(it could be any day) Someone sends out the game name and a small description about it and where to find it. Then everyone has 4 days to create a let's play about it an post it. Then Damnlag or the person in charge could make a page about this which includes everyone's videos. Then people who are members of the forum can just vote on it and the winner gets to decide the next game we play. Thats just my idea please tell me what you think. Overall i think 1 game might take 1-2 weeks to finish with
I am totally interested in this! It gives the game views, the youtuber and the forum! I think also having a separate thread would make this easier, so everyone knows exactly where to go for the information. ☺