Twitch panels- because headers and writing and white look crap.

DJStitch

Let me know what you think or what other panels I could add, also if you want something like this made then PM me depending on size and work I may or not may not charge.

Jack Muskrat

Looks good to me bud!

Jack Muskrat

thanks im going to be moving more to streaming and putting highlights on youtube.
I've been contemplating this. Thing is I really enjoy editing videos together, and I think if I concentrated on streaming then I'd rarely get chance to do the videos. It's something I'm gonna think about for a while.

DJStitch

I've been contemplating this. Thing is I really enjoy editing videos together, and I think if I concentrated on streaming then I'd rarely get chance to do the videos. It's something I'm gonna think about for a while.
this is a good series i found from nerd or die good detail on everything ive been watching bits for 2 weeks but it helped me understand the set up more loads! im on 9/13 watched!

RedZ Assassin

Designer
Damn Designer
Hey @DJStitch I can program custom alerts or programs for your stream bud donation alerts, follow alerts etc I had a word people could type in the chat that would choose a scary sound from a playlist and play it live. I used that whenever i played a horror game. I used to stream for 2 years. (vamperix here dont forget i changed my name haha )

Discord

Latest New Threads