Tango_Echo_Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tango_Echo_Alpha

The premium video promotion section is a brilliant idea :)

Here's my latest YouTube video; I'd welcome any comments or positive criticisms - thanks :D

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hey @Tango Echo Alpha, great video! However, when comparing graphics from PC to console, both are great when you compare them to what we use to have back in the day with Super Nintendo.

I play both console and PC now. I do not care about graphics myself, as what we have now are good for me.

One thing that I've learned about your second thing, the community being more mature. I'd have to completely disagree with that. After coming from Call of Duty on consoles, one of the most popular games on consoles to Counter Strike Go on PC, CS Go is pretty close to being full of immature people. Not just kids either, adults are childish and immature on CS Go as well.

My point, you have immature people on every platform. Don't claim that PC has fewer. You just don't see many because not all these people can afford a gaming PC. The consoles are a cheaper route.

Tango_Echo_Alpha

Thanks for watching the video and replying Chris :)

I agree that graphics are definitely better now, but don't make a great game - many of the games we used to play on the SNES had amazing gameplay, despite their now primitive graphics.

I've never played on CS GO - from what you're saying, maybe that's a good thing :)

Tango_Echo_Alpha

A recent gameplay video from Shadow Of Mordor - one of my favourite games at the moment :)

Tango_Echo_Alpha

Hey so i wanted to know how many subscriber do u have n' how did you got them
Currently 108. It's been through uploading videos constantly and getting involved in communities such as DamnLag. There are no shortcuts....

Tango_Echo_Alpha

In this video, I've recorded some multiplayer footage from Battlefield 4, with the MSI Afterburner on screen overlay shown over the top.

I've only just started playing multiplayer and was quite surprised at how much of a steep learning curve there is - I think it fair to say that I suck at Battlefield 4 multiplayer at the moment!

Tango_Echo_Alpha

This video is going to be controversial and I'm braced for the dislikes!

Tango_Echo_Alpha

Yay - my first ever win in Battlefield 4 multiplayer! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads