Started a Channel and wanted to meet other gaming youtubers.

IronAntz

Hey all my name is Ant and I started my channel a short time ago and after talking with a fellow youtuber he recommended this place to not only get the word out on my channel but to meet others and talk about gaming and things like that so here I am.

So far this place has been great and I have been enjoying reading the posts of everyone so coming here was the right choice and I look forward to talking to everyone.

Ham

Hey Ant! welcome! I haven't been here for long either but that does not mean I can't welcome you. Name's Ham and if ya need someone to play with I'm all ears!

Hey all my name is Ant and I started my channel a short time ago and after talking with a fellow youtuber he recommended this place to not only get the word out on my channel but to meet others and talk about gaming and things like that so here I am.

So far this place has been great and I have been enjoying reading the posts of everyone so coming here was the right choice and I look forward to talking to everyone.
Am looking to meet some friends too welcome to the forums hope we talk in the future

RozaldVane

Welcome, welcome to the DamnLag community and hope to see you around and hope you enjoy it here!

PandaCat

Yeah the place is great, I just think more people should check out the video wars thread, not a lot of people enter.

Welcome to the forums, dood.

MiliMate

Welcome buddy! I hope you enjoy the forums. Off to check your channel!

Discord

Latest New Threads