Spuntillian, who i am and my dream, what i like to do, a small lifestory, and things i like! :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Spuntillian, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Spuntillian

Spuntillian New Member

Who i am and my dream:
    Hello DamnLag! Spuntillian here! I am a 19 year old inspiring Youtuber from the northern country called Norway (no it doesnt snow everyday xD) who posts videos for fun! My big dream is to be able to entertain people from all around the world by making Youtube videos that i enjoy making, and my viewers can enjoy watching!

Small lifestory:
    I found my passion for entertaining people after i did a revue for finishing 13 years of school after an act where i was the only one standing on the scene and was supposed to entertain (i was sh****** myself, not literally but c'mon it was like 500 people or something). Happily, i made everyone laugh throughout my whole act, after that my passion were literally overflowing with excitement, "thats it!" i said, i decided i wanted to finish the last year of school and start my Youtube channel!

What i like to do:
    I like gaming on my pc ps4 and nintendo consols like Nintendo WIi and Nintendo Switch! (i especially enjoy nintendo games the most) Simply my main content is gaming. I also like playing with my s****y kazoo, (i play on it cus' c'mon, kazoo's are hilarious man) and drawing for fun! I also enjoy playing football/soccer too, tough my interest of watching it and playing it has gone down a bit, but it has been a part of my life so i have to embrace it. But i tried something new! So now i play volleyball which is a really fun sport!

Things i like:
    I am also a meme's man, so yes, i enjoy memes a lot, and i also enjoy wathcing shounen anime and anime in genreal for example Boku no Hero Academia, and also enjoy JoJo, and JoJo memes.

I've already joined youtube back in August and hope to find some interesting and fun people to meet on this forum!

All in all im an energetic, stupid, and inspiring person :), Hope you find me interesting my boyos :D

Yumola likes this.
  2. Yumola

Yumola New Member

Welcome man! I’ve been the exact same since a little age, never had any self confidence for a long time due to being small in build at my earlier days, but I found humour was the best way to become liked! That’s what I’m aiming to do on my channel also, entertain. Although I’m from Scotland I play with people from all over the world, such as America and Albania, so would be interested in playing some PC games with you if you’re interested? Maybe end up doing a few colabs? Hit me up bro! Hope your dream becomes true!

Spuntillian likes this.
  3. Spuntillian

Spuntillian New Member

Thank you so much man! :D. As a matter of fact i'm actually small in build myself tbh, but i dont really care about that since like you said, humour was a big part of it! But yeah sure man, we can collab sometimes! (But then we have to talk about it in the collaboration forum in case DamnLag finds out we're talking about it here lol xD).