Socialblade rank still TBD

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Nausicaagamer, May 28, 2014.

1. Nausicaagamer

Nausicaagamer Active Member

Just wondering if I have to do anything special to get a rank on socialblade? I've seen channels with less views/subs get ranked so I'm not sure if I have to request it somewhere or something, anyone can help?

• Social Media Graphics

In need of some graphics for your social media pages? Try Snappa and create professional graphics quickly and for free!

2. Alzorath

Alzorath Noob

You need more time being tracked by the site, the rating is determined by several factors - including growth rate, contacts, "related channel" boxes, etc.

Other than that, it's also worth noting that it can sometimes hang up or bug out, so isn't entirely a great method of tracking all channels (I know it still showsmy "related channel" box as being what it was almost a year ago... and will never change).

3. Nausicaagamer

Ok thanks, I was just curious about my rank :)

4. TheKazvon

TheKazvon Member

Related, I JUST got my rank after about 2 months.
    So maybe that's how long it takes? I also upload everyday so maybe it's calculated after so many uploads?
    Not sure...

5. Nausicaagamer

I just reached 2 months too so maybe it's time for me as well. I can only hope so, I just wanna know how bad my channel is doing hahaha

6. JackyJohnGaming

JackyJohnGaming New Member

Could you please check out my youtube channel www.youtube.com/JackyJohnGaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Nausicaagamer

how about you advertise in the right section? :angry:
    Also I got the rank...only C-

8. TheKazvon

TheKazvon Member

C- is good considering relative newness. In the end, the only thing that matters is views and retention. SB rank is kind of a useless metric all things considered.

9. Nausicaagamer

I see, thanks for the tips. I heard retention is what makes a channel successful, mine atm is really low and I hope that will improve with time!