Should I join Damnlag?

Premeseagry

Hi guys. :) My name is Premeseagry. About 4 months ago I started channel "Grey Scissors", it was about Need for Speed racing game. Damnlag contacted me on yttalk forum and offered me to join. Some other networks also showed interest in my channel, like full screen and zoomin tv. First on my list for networks is damnlag, becouse the guy from yttalk forum was really great and I think he is a really good person. Anyway, I closed "Grey Scissors" channel because I gave up my YouTubeing, and my PC sucked at the time, and now with new PC I can finally create videos. The thing about networks is, they all required 100% of gaming videos, and I don't have all gaming videos. I have 3 channels. One for Need for Speed / GRID game, one for Pokemon / Digimon / Platformer games / RPG / Adventures / PSX games , and the 3rd channel is my "mentall illness channel" , where I talk about my medications and therapy. Anyway, dear Damnlag, if your offer is still on, I'm thinking about joining you. I just hope my mentall illness channel won't be a problem. :)

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hi guys. :) My name is Premeseagry. About 4 months ago I started channel "Grey Scissors", it was about Need for Speed racing game. Damnlag contacted me on yttalk forum and offered me to join. Some other networks also showed interest in my channel, like full screen and zoomin tv. First on my list for networks is damnlag, becouse the guy from yttalk forum was really great and I think he is a really good person. Anyway, I closed "Grey Scissors" channel because I gave up my YouTubeing, and my PC sucked at the time, and now with new PC I can finally create videos. The thing about networks is, they all required 100% of gaming videos, and I don't have all gaming videos. I have 3 channels. One for Need for Speed / GRID game, one for Pokemon / Digimon / Platformer games / RPG / Adventures / PSX games , and the 3rd channel is my "mentall illness channel" , where I talk about my medications and therapy. Anyway, dear Damnlag, if your offer is still on, I'm thinking about joining you. I just hope my mentall illness channel won't be a problem. :)
Hey, its great to see you decided to check us out after all :)

Your channels should not be a problem, feel free to apply each here.

If you have any other questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask me.

Discord

Latest New Threads