Should i get partnered?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
hello, so my channel has 212 subscribers, and i was wondering if that is a good amount to get partnered with a network? also if i did, who would you recomend? https://www.youtube.com/user/berringtonstudios
Your channel is getting 43 views per day according to social blade. You're welcome to apply for Damnlag YouTube Network. More information here. Partnering your YouTube channel is optional, not completely necessary, but there are a few benefits to partnering.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.

I was invited to partner with a network only having 73 subs and 16K views, so I don't see why yours wouldn't qualify for a network. Of course, some have higher requirements than others. I'm currently a partner of MGN, which is MNC Freedom!'s sub-network for gaming. You may as well apply. The worst a network can do is decline your application until you've grown more.

Luftangreifer

The worst a network can do is decline your application until you've grown more.
Actually.. the worst a network can do is hooking you up to a really shitty "almost slave channel" deal with few years lock-in contract... I don't think partnering is necessary until you reach 1000 subs or so. Or, if you are going to get partnered, make sure its a non lock-in contract. Although, some Networks offering non lock-in still takes ages to get unpartnered for some convenient reason.

Reactions: RBG

Discord

Latest New Threads