Reviving My Channel

TwistedFenix

Afternoon all!

Finally deciding to get back on track with my YT channel that ive had for roughly 10 years now. The channel itself never really "took off" as such and this put me off more than once as i just wasnt seeing or receiving any of the views or subscribers i was hoping or expecting and seeing other channels from the UK and this really just set me back alot as i didn't have a big fancy gaming pc or editing rig and recording/editing was rather difficult for me but as time went on i gradually got better at it all and slowly upgraded my computer.

But now ive decided to renew my channel name, design and layout (previously MrMegaEngergy95) to TwistedFenix as this name was created a few years back when i first started playing League of Legends and to get back on track and reach that goal of 1,000 subscribers and upwards!

My channel consists of a rather wide variety of games but leans more towards the good old classics like Driv3r, Flatout 2, C&C, Battlefield 2 etc along with more newer games like GTA V, City Car Driving, GTA IV & a few simulators too. I know the editing and the layout of the videos definitely isn't the best but just compare the videos now to the videos i did 10 years ago and you can see i have made slight improvements!

Although i am from Liverpool i tend to not use bad language as much as i can in this channel so don't worry if you younger viewers decide to visit. If anyone has any suggestions, ideas or games in mind or even some advice then please leave a comment and let me know below!

Cheers guys :)

Trevergaming

Afternoon all!

Finally deciding to get back on track with my YT channel that ive had for roughly 10 years now. The channel itself never really "took off" as such and this put me off more than once as i just wasnt seeing or receiving any of the views or subscribers i was hoping or expecting and seeing other channels from the UK and this really just set me back alot as i didn't have a big fancy gaming pc or editing rig and recording/editing was rather difficult for me but as time went on i gradually got better at it all and slowly upgraded my computer.

But now ive decided to renew my channel name, design and layout (previously MrMegaEngergy95) to TwistedFenix as this name was created a few years back when i first started playing League of Legends and to get back on track and reach that goal of 1,000 subscribers and upwards!

My channel consists of a rather wide variety of games but leans more towards the good old classics like Driv3r, Flatout 2, C&C, Battlefield 2 etc along with more newer games like GTA V, City Car Driving, GTA IV & a few simulators too. I know the editing and the layout of the videos definitely isn't the best but just compare the videos now to the videos i did 10 years ago and you can see i have made slight improvements!

Although i am from Liverpool i tend to not use bad language as much as i can in this channel so don't worry if you younger viewers decide to visit. If anyone has any suggestions, ideas or games in mind or even some advice then please leave a comment and let me know below!

Cheers guys :)
Keep grinding man dont stop

Discord

Latest New Threads