REVIEW :: The Talos Principle - ADAMNATOR

ADAMNATOR

Hello! My name is Adam, and I make reviews of video games on the internet. Ain't that just original. Well obviously, I needed a way to stand out from the crowd. What is that you might ask? By reviewing games I find interesting, that have some kind of hook that draw people in. And with The Talos Principle, that's its deeply rooted philosophical facets. There are so many mysteries with this game!

So I try my best to talk about these. I don't spoil anything significant or important, but do talk about some of my favorite parts of the experience. I transition from one minute talking about the philosophical aspects of Talos, and the next minute making a comedic observation.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

If you so choose to give it a watch and feel so inclined to give a little feedback, I have a poll where you can quickly click and let me know what you think of the video! If you're a more articulate feedback... person.... you can leave a response telling me just what you think down below! I really appreciate it. Seriously, it's awesome. Again, enjoy!

That's awesome I really enjoy the style and how you make your videos, great choice on the game by the way didn't really read much into it until I saw your video, thanks for sharing!

Discord

Latest New Threads