Resident Evil remake HD as Chris

Ranmaru_Richu

Hey, friends, just wanted to spread the word about my current Let's Play of Chris's scenario in REmakeHD on PC! My recordings were on a small pause, but more episodes will be coming out as soon as this upcoming week!

Hope all of my fellow survival horror and Resident Evil fans will enjoy!

MIGHTY BADGER

yay a resident evil let's play!
I'm still doing my Jill let's play, so it's fun to watch Chris's walkthrough at the same time. i'd hate to be Chris and meet a zombie with just a knife for the first time. 15.18 is one of my favourite scenes with a zombie. how he's just standing there watching you, until you get near to him. I enjoy your facts relating the ps1 title to this remake version. I would of done the same in my videos more but I've forgotten most things!

Ranmaru_Richu

yay a resident evil let's play!
I'm still doing my Jill let's play, so it's fun to watch Chris's walkthrough at the same time. i'd hate to be Chris and meet a zombie with just a knife for the first time. 15.18 is one of my favourite scenes with a zombie. how he's just standing there watching you, until you get near to him. I enjoy your facts relating the ps1 title to this remake version. I would of done the same in my videos more but I've forgotten most things!
Nice! I'll check out your Jill LP when I get the chance! And thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoy my LP of Chris :D I recorded more parts of it yesterday, even though I was a little sick, hope it doesn't interfere too much with the game's audio, and of course, I supply a ton of what I can recall from the original and Director's Cut lol

Discord

Latest New Threads