RaPiiDHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaPiiD

Hey!
I like to play all kinds of games and i recently made a youtube channel called RaPiiDHD. Im uploading ones a day and im really enjoying it so far:) I've already learned so much and im excited to learn more everyday.

I know it has nothing to do with gaming :p but here is the video i've put the most effort into so far:

Last edited:

ADAMNATOR

I would recommend getting a bit more into it. You sound like you're almost bored! Of course you don't have to exaggerate everything like most LP channels, but I'd recommend to have something to talk about during the quiet parts of the videos, and not even necessarily about the game. I wouldn't get too off topic, but a bit more enthusiasm and dialogue never hurt anyone! I get that CoD is a difficult one, as you do need to be super into it to perform well, but you should remember that you need to give people a reason to watch your video. Why watch yours when then could just go watch someone they know they'll enjoy? People aren't going to take a risk like that without the promise of something different or intriguing. I'd recommend putting a spin on on the Mordor videos like you did on the CoD one, maybe with a distinct goal!

What Minecraft videos were the most popular, and intriguing back in the day? The ones with a goal, like Skyblock, or a made-up one, like "I want to make ___ by the end of the tenth day!" It makes it more engaging for a viewer.

Just be sure not to overdo it. There's a happy medium to be found in all categories! I wish you luck!

RaPiiD

I would recommend getting a bit more into it. You sound like you're almost bored! Of course you don't have to exaggerate everything like most LP channels, but I'd recommend to have something to talk about during the quiet parts of the videos, and not even necessarily about the game. I wouldn't get too off topic, but a bit more enthusiasm and dialogue never hurt anyone! I get that CoD is a difficult one, as you do need to be super into it to perform well, but you should remember that you need to give people a reason to watch your video. Why watch yours when then could just go watch someone they know they'll enjoy? People aren't going to take a risk like that without the promise of something different or intriguing. I'd recommend putting a spin on on the Mordor videos like you did on the CoD one, maybe with a distinct goal!

What Minecraft videos were the most popular, and intriguing back in the day? The ones with a goal, like Skyblock, or a made-up one, like "I want to make ___ by the end of the tenth day!" It makes it more engaging for a viewer.

Just be sure not to overdo it. There's a happy medium to be found in all categories! I wish you luck!
Thanks alot! I'll make sure to work on getting more enthusiastic in my upcoming videos :) really appreciate the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads