PewDiePie Talks About Money, YouTube Money

Discussion in 'YouTube Discussion' started by GameOverViper, Jul 11, 2015.

1. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Recently its been posted in articles how much PewDiePie made last year making YouTube videos. This is his response.

GamingKick and Pimmlott08 like this.
  2. Sentenza Gaming

Sentenza Gaming The Goon Staff Member Damn Mod

I have to agree with him!

ThatOtherPhil likes this.
  3. MiliMate

MiliMate Active Member

He does this with so much grace man, loved it. He keeps with his personality, but he's also serious about this, a sight of him we don't see often. Really respect him!

4. Quickdraw McGaw

Quickdraw McGaw New Member

I love his ability to make fun of those who would see anger towards him "It's a camcorder!" didn't dispute the rest of it!! Hahahaha, cracked me up!! Love his work, some people think he's childish but I still enjoy a Sneaky Pewdy Montage every now and again ;)

Sentenza Gaming and MiliMate like this.
  5. Pimmlott08

Pimmlott08 New Member

He handled the topic very well, and have a lot of respect for him incorporating humor into the topic as well as getting to the point. Personally I think he deserves to be in the place he's at right now!

Sentenza Gaming likes this.
  6. GamingKick

GamingKick Active Member

He handled all the hate quiet well, and still managed to stay humble in his videos! I would say he worked hard for the money and really deserved it!

Gesendet von meinem C5303 mit Tapatalk

Sentenza Gaming likes this.
  7. Oshikorosu

Oshikorosu Active Member

Yes. I seen this video, and I agree that PewDiePie handled this very well. He addressed the problem, first of all, which many people would hide and not say anything about, simply ignoring it. He addressed some other issues with this, and talked about more than just money, although he the topic was actually about money to be fair.

Either way, he was calm, cool, and have a bit of time to write for this, so it's good that he took the time needed to address in the way he did. I was pretty impressed. And, yes, he has worked his ass off for his money, and created a lovable character that millions tune in to see every day.

8. TheGrimPhreaker

TheGrimPhreaker Member

Even though I really don't get why people like this guy, it was nice of him to make a video about this.

Oshikorosu likes this.