PC PC/PS4. Looking to collab, i’m back after 3 years!

ChipsAndFish

Game: Any game
Platform: Looking to play mostly PC but I will be able to play PS4 too :)
Number of People: Looking for 4-6
Timezone: I’m in the UK but we can sort any other timezone :p
Age: Well i’m 21, so any age around there! But any age really above 16
Mission: Grow together and become a group of online friends!
Subscribers: Any, I have 60 but I’m reviving my channel from 3 years ago so I probably don’t have any active :)
Link to channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/ImAMolerat

Last edited by a moderator:

JrMobGaiming

Not sure what kind of games you play, but I am interested in a collaboration. I'm 24 and am strictly on ps4 for now. I have been mainly playing shooters like rainbow six, starswars battlefront, and etc. but am open to other games too. I only have 18 subscribers, but they are inactive so not working with much. I have been to doing youtube on and off for two years, but trying to take it seriously as I learn more. My gaming channel is JrMobGaming and my gamer tag is rwynn7111 if you are interested.

ChipsAndFish

Not sure what kind of games you play, but I am interested in a collaboration. I'm 24 and am strictly on ps4 for now. I have been mainly playing shooters like rainbow six, starswars battlefront, and etc. but am open to other games too. I only have 18 subscribers, but they are inactive so not working with much. I have been to doing youtube on and off for two years, but trying to take it seriously as I learn more. My gaming channel is JrMobGaming and my gamer tag is rwynn7111 if you are interested.
I’ve been playing a lot of Fortnite and CoD WW2 on the PS4 at the minute, don’t know if you have those games? But I am open to buying R6 next week again, I used to play it loads and want to get back into it.

JrMobGaiming

I’ve been playing a lot of Fortnite and CoD WW2 on the PS4 at the minute, don’t know if you have those games? But I am open to buying R6 next week again, I used to play it loads and want to get back into it.
Hey thanks for the sub man, I subbed to your channel as well. I have all the games you listed, but your probably going to have to help me out with fornite, I recently just downloaded it and don't know what I'm doing. My schedule is open, so let me know when you are available to record, I live in the US, so I am not sure what the time difference is. Thanks again for getting back to me, appreciate it.

ChipsAndFish

Hey thanks for the sub man, I subbed to your channel as well. I have all the games you listed, but your probably going to have to help me out with fornite, I recently just downloaded it and don't know what I'm doing. My schedule is open, so let me know when you are available to record, I live in the US, so I am not sure what the time difference is. Thanks again for getting back to me, appreciate it.
Trust me i’m not the master of Fortnite either But right now until the end of March my schedule isn’t open but after that i’m Sure there will be a way we can work out the time difference. In the meantime we can work all that stuff out and just help each other with videos and stuff if you want?

JrMobGaiming

Trust me i’m not the master of Fortnite either But right now until the end of March my schedule isn’t open but after that i’m Sure there will be a way we can work out the time difference. In the meantime we can work all that stuff out and just help each other with videos and stuff if you want?
Sure that sounds good, just let me know what you need help with. I don't know a lot about YouTube yet, but what I do know I will share. The thing I would need help with right now is where to post my videos other than YouTube to get some feedback, if you know of any sites, that would be great.

ChipsAndFish

Sure that sounds good, just let me know what you need help with. I don't know a lot about YouTube yet, but what I do know I will share. The thing I would need help with right now is where to post my videos other than YouTube to get some feedback, if you know of any sites, that would be great.
Reddit is a good one, it’ll be specific games though but don’t be spammy. I uploaded a PUBG video on there on an unofficial subreddit and it was featured on their front page which gets you some views and potential subs, other than that it’s just other social media using appropriate #s

ChipsAndFish

I’ve added you on PS4, and I can do a video this weekend at some point? From the 9th of April all my weekends will be free so i’ll Be making loads of videos then :)

Discord

Latest New Threads