Offering Youtuber Logos

TechnoSinister

I have just received a new graphic design program and would like to test it out. I will not be creating complex drawings of characters, but I will be creating Logos that can represent your channel.

By Logo I do not mean complex art, I mean more simplistic art.

1. Please tell me what you would like for your logo.
  2. I will only be doing 3 people's logos.
  3. I would also like some form of credit on your channel.

Here are some example of work I have done:

View attachment 437

View attachment 438

Attachments

shadowxectioner

If your still doing this it would be great if you could make a logo for my channel. i just want two daggers in the top of a skull with my name at the bottom with a blue and black color scheme. i will make a video giving you credit and give you credit in the description of all my videos thanks

TechnoSinister

If your still doing this it would be great if you could make a logo for my channel. i just want two daggers in the top of a skull with my name at the bottom with a blue and black color scheme. i will make a video giving you credit and give you credit in the description of all my videos thanks
Okay should be done in a week

ZAP'd Designs

CEO of ZAP'd Designs
Damn Designer
Please add more examples of your work, and letting you know, those links do not work anymore. If you have more variety of your work, the easier the client(s)/consumer(s) will be able to figure out your style. Have a great day!

Discord

Latest New Threads