New youtube channel, should I join a network?

ZEPHYRJohn

Hi I have a new gaming channel, just wondering should I join a network now I have 12 subs haha or wait till I have like 1k subs or any information at all about networks would be appreciated? thanks guys n gals. :D

To be honest joining a network is all about growing your channel more than anything else. I joined Freedom! When I was juggling around 10 subs and around 300 total views but now I'm up on 31 subs and coming up to 2k views but ultimately it's up to you if you want to join one or not. Most networks don't really care how many views or subs you have unless they are serious about making money (which most aren't)

DiamondMine

I am going to say, that at this stage, it may be beneficial for you to join a network, but not just any old network, choose ones that have good reviews, and benefits that others don't have, joining subnetwork's of large MCN's is sometimes a good idea, since they do not have thousands of partners, and they can focus a bit more on you, another thing to look out for is revenue share, there are quite a few networks, out there that have contracts, where you get a lower revenue share than promised, and there are ones that genuinely have a good reputation, with a good revenue share. It is also better to join a network, since when your with youtube, they will only pay you once you reach $100, and most networks pay you once you reach $1 or something. Before you join a network, read their contract, I know its a pain, but it saves you from nasty contracts where they take your money.

Also, i forgot to add, unless you are happy to be locked into a multi-year contract, i suggest you check their minimum partnership length, No Lock-in is usually best.

Hope this helped
~ Wihan
COO of DiamondMine Network

ZEPHYRJohn

I am going to say, that at this stage, it may be beneficial for you to join a network, but not just any old network, choose ones that have good reviews, and benefits that others don't have, joining subnetwork's of large MCN's is sometimes a good idea, since they do not have thousands of partners, and they can focus a bit more on you, another thing to look out for is revenue share, there are quite a few networks, out there that have contracts, where you get a lower revenue share than promised, and there are ones that genuinely have a good reputation, with a good revenue share. It is also better to join a network, since when your with youtube, they will only pay you once you reach $100, and most networks pay you once you reach $1 or something. Before you join a network, read their contract, I know its a pain, but it saves you from nasty contracts where they take your money.

Also, i forgot to add, unless you are happy to be locked into a multi-year contract, i suggest you check their minimum partnership length, No Lock-in is usually best.

Hope this helped
~ Wihan
COO of DiamondMine Network
Thanks a bunch mate, I shall look into it and do some research.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
A new channel with just 12 subscribers, I'd say no. Not worth it yet. Its your choice overall, but I do not recommend partnering until you at least have 30+ views daily coming into your channel. Which you can view socialblade.com to check that.

Discord