New to the forum! Hi! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrashCraze, Oct 13, 2017.

1. CrashCraze

CrashCraze New Member

Hey everyone! I joined the forum not too long ago and so this is my first post! Was looking for a forum to join mainly about gaming and I landed on this site! My name is CrashCraze and I run a gaming channel (of course!). I've been uploading for a little over a year now and I've had so much fun so far sharing my gameplay and love for video games! xD I play mainly on the PS4 and some games I love to game on are: Call of Duty, Fortnite, Skyrim, Horizon Zero Dawn, Tomb Raider and yeah theres a lot! I'm also a huge PC Newb and started playing PC games so if you have any good recommendations for those I'd love to hear it! So far I'm playing Ori and the Blind forest, Black Desert Online and the Witcher 3 on my PC! :)

bigtennessee likes this.
  2. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Hey @CrashCraze, welcome to the community! I started playing PC games a lot more recently. I'm addicted to this game called PUBG, PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS. A few of us play each day over in the discord server. Jump in there if you haven't already. Its a great way to meet a lot of the members here in the community.

bigtennessee and CrashCraze like this.
  3. CrashCraze

CrashCraze New Member

I actually heard tons about PUBG! I recently started playing Fortnite on my PS4 (which is kinda sorta like PUBG!) Definitely want to get my keyboard and mouse skills up so I can take on PUBG soon! :D

4. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

I have Fortnite on PC also, but its more of a cartoon style game compared to PUBG. PUBG is more modern. Don't get me wrong, Fortnite is a good game its just not my taste of FPS.

CrashCraze likes this.
  5. bigtennessee

bigtennessee Member

Welcome to the Community Brother! I just joined my self and agree with gameoverviper with pubg. That games is nothing short of giving you a heart attack with how intense it gets. hope everything goes well and the channel grows buddy:)

CrashCraze likes this.