Clicky

New to DamnLag and YouTube, but excited to be part of both!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NoSkillScrub, May 26, 2017.

1. NoSkillScrub

NoSkillScrub Member

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well.

I created my YouTube channel about a month ago and its been so much fun creating my own content. I have watched a ton of YouTube videos over the years so it is a really cool feeling to know that other people are watching my stuff the same way I used to watch everyone else.

I play pretty much anything I can (except for horror games, I'm a huge wimp when it comes to that) but my favorites right now are PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds and Gang Beasts. Generally I enjoy playing games that I can have a laugh at instead of competitive play that will give me a headache or induce rage haha.

I came across a video on YouTube about promoting your channel, and building a community, and they mentioned this site so I had to check it out. Its exciting to finally find a bunch of people that are very like minded and yet still want to help each other succeed. My hope is to be able to find some people who share the same interests as mine and also make some friends in the process. I am always down for a collaboration if anyone is interested or even if they just wanna hang out and play some games.

TL;DR I'm a new YouTuber who is looking to make new friends and collab/play games!

TheMainKiwi likes this.
  2. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

3. ONI

ONI Member

Welcome to damnlag! :D

4. SFM Gaming

SFM Gaming Member

Hello and welcome! I am also new! To both Youtube and DamnLag that is, hopefully bump into you again some time!

5. Dayn Brian

Dayn Brian New Member

Hey there and welcome.You're story is just like mine we're both new here and to youtube!

6. LandmanHD

LandmanHD Member

Heya NoSkillScrub! welcome to the community! :)

If you're keen, let's get a collab mission going on PUBG! I love that game! My steam name is iamlandman or landmanhd.

7. Top11Speed

Top11Speed New Member

8. RamboBoyCommentary

RamboBoyCommentary Noob