New Gaming Youtuber - Read Description

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yumola, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Yumola

Yumola New Member

Hello guys,

Brand new YouTuber from Scotland, I am 23 years old and I love playing games for fun, especially with a lot of humor involved.. I have recently re-created my YouTube channel as I used to have a channel with over 1,500 subscribers, but due to it being a League of Legends only channel, I found it difficult to get views after I was bored of the game, so I have now made a channel devoted to playing any game I am currently enjoying really, and if I grow some more, it'll be whatever my fan base prefers. Please take a look at my channel, let me know any criticisms you have towards any video, whether it be quality in the video, or audio. I appreciate anybody who subscribes, leaves a like, or comments saying hi, standard. I hope you do enjoy and I can't wait to hear back from some people.

Also, if you would like to leave a link to your channel below I would be more than happy to have a look in my spare time, you never know, I may end up one of your fans! Also looking for some UK colab partners if anybody is interested, hit me up. I would prefer to play with people 18+ who can take a bit of banter as that is what I enjoy to do.

Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
  2. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Well-Known Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Welcome! Just to note: videos aren't allowed to be posted in the Introductions section, so I've gone ahead and removed that from your post.

3. Yumola

Yumola New Member

No problem. :)

4. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Welcome to the community! :)

Yumola likes this.
  5. Yumola

Yumola New Member

Thank you! Can’t wait to explore it in more detail when I get the time