New Banner Please (around the price of 10 dollars)

Hi! I am currently in search for a fresh looking YouTube banner, not really sure what the regular price for a banner is, but hopefully around 10 dollars. Only rule is please don't be a template, I would really appreciate if it was something original, also please don't put your name in it. (I've had people who just wrote their name in huge on it). I will make a special thanks video to you, also I'm putting my profile picture here to show what kind of style I'm looking for, I made the picture myself so it's pretty crappy. I'm not a creative person so I won't really have any suggestions (sorry if I'm making this hard), just make something really cool that has to do with video games. Not old stuff like nintendo, not a big fan of stuff like that, more current, like Call of Duty, CSGO, rainbow six seige, fallout 4, star wars, etc... Anyways please message me, thanks :)

Daniolo

Hi happy to give it a go, so basically you are after a banner with neon colours{from what i can see of the profile picture.}, a compilation of first person shooter pics and originality. Should be able to do it using Photoshop. Once complete, if you approve and accept my offer, really would love you subscribing to my channel along with crediting me for the work. If you want me to fix that profile picture as well I can give that a go.

Got some tutorial vids on my channel: Check 'em out!!!

Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMmGCS01V8YS5AQ7gg34AZg

Hi happy to give it a go, so basically you are after a banner with neon colours{from what i can see of the profile picture.}, a compilation of first person shooter pics and originality. Should be able to do it using Photoshop. Once complete, if you approve and accept my offer, really would love you subscribing to my channel along with crediting me for the work. If you want me to fix that profile picture as well I can give that a go.

Got some tutorial vids on my channel: Check 'em out!!!

Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMmGCS01V8YS5AQ7gg34AZg
Sorry, but someone has already responded to the thread, and made me a profile pic and banner. But I'll still subscribe to you :)