PS4 need some people to have fun and become popular youtubers with with

Discussion in '0 - 100 Subscriber Collaborations' started by neon fire gaming, Apr 21, 2017.

1. neon fire gaming

neon fire gaming New Member

Hey guys, my name is Lloyd and i am looking for people to collaborate with in future videos!
    Going to tell you the requirements and some stuff about me, including games i think we can play

What type of videos?
    The types of videos we will be making are pretty much going to be like Vanoss or h20delirious. Just people together playing games while having fun and making people laugh.
    I play on PlayStation 4 and am planning to invest in a pc soon, but i don't really care which we use to collaborate on but I think I'd say have both PS4 and pc games so we could branch out to more people.

Requirements
    first: 50 or more subscribers would be preferable, but
    I am more interested in personality , respect etc. So that can worked around easily.
    Age: i'm gonna say 13+, because I feel that if this got together and worked. We could big YouTubers and it would be no problem to visit each other (ik I am thinking a little too far!)

I am from london , recording whenever really. so if you are from this region that would be great! If you are not, make sure you are flexible when it comes to scheduling!

Equipment: A decent mic would be needed!

About Me
    I'm a 16 years old Born and raised in London(barnet), I've been doing YouTube since september 2016, at time of writing i have 40 subscribers and 8 published videos. I am focusing on any video games that look like you'll have so much fun playing i don't really care if it's popular or not.
    As for equipment, i have an Blue Yeti as a mic with scissor boom arm and pop filter.

Games
    rainbow six siege(ps4)
    Battlefield 1 (PS4)
    Grand theft auto 5 ( PS4 & PC)
    call of duty infinate warefare(PS4)
    Cod mw remastered (PS2)

There's more I m thinking of including

if your intrested email me at the reallloyd211@gmail.com
    friend me at kapow2029(PS4)
    twitter(neon fire gaming)
    instagram Dm me at NEON FIRE GAMING

BYE;););)