Need Some Advice.

coltsqb

Okay so yesterday I was officially partnered with a YouTube Network called Freedom! If any of you have heard of could you give me your opinion/analysis and if you haven't heard of it I'll explain it in a reply. I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

imredd

Heres the thing Colts. I too partnered with Freedom when I first started. Because they say they are going to make your channel grow and grow! And for new youtubers this is what they want to hear, so they automatically partner with them. But as I have found out and many other youtubers, its very difficult to grow on this network, just because everyone thats apart of freedom want what you want, they don't really care about your channel they are in it for themselves. So you really don't grow that much, but they do offer great things like free music and some xsplit keys and a few other small things. Plus if your a bigger youtuber and your making money off of the videos your only gettin 60% of the cut. This may turn you away from freedom but its really not bad. You have no contract with them so you can really just use them to your advantage, maybe post a few things on the forums and get a few subs, and use all the free music you can. But in the end, they are really no help to you. I left freedom about a month ago, and partnered up with DamnLag, they offer the same music sites, and this community is 10x better. Plus if you ever gain money you get 90% instead of 60%.

Those are just my thoughts, hope they helped you out, and gave you some insight. Goodluck with youtube my man.

ExtremeDuck

Okay so yesterday I was officially partnered with a YouTube Network called Freedom! If any of you have heard of could you give me your opinion/analysis and if you haven't heard of it I'll explain it in a reply. I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

My personal opinion is that Freedom! is a GREAT network, It's the network I also use. Please do not expect to walk to a network and let them make you populair and all. This is where the biggest mistake happen.

Freedom! Will help you in anyway to promote and make your videos better, they give out free stuff and so many good advice to help your video's appear on the top. If you haven't got content or content that people like to watch nobody can help you. Sounds real harsh I know. But focus on your content first! If that's excatly what you want ( And what you would have watched on youtube) and you still can't get any views than Freedom! is the right place. They introduce you to many ways on how to get first in the search list. They give you app's to find the best keywords ! Buddy system and all of that. If you use those systems correctly and your content is something people want to watch you can really get big!

If you'd like you can ref under my link, (I will get a very small gift from them) In return you can contact me and ask me anything Youtube related and Freedom! related!

https://www.freedom.tm/via/Extremeduck

I've got inside source's at freedom, so I can help you even better than all those other members! If you use my ref link, I will also provide you with my personal Skype and you can contact me anytime!

Hope I made this all clear for you

Sincerly,
ExtremeDuck.

coltsqb

My personal opinion is that Freedom! is a GREAT network, It's the network I also use. Please do not expect to walk to a network and let them make you populair and all. This is where the biggest mistake happen.

Freedom! Will help you in anyway to promote and make your videos better, they give out free stuff and so many good advice to help your video's appear on the top. If you haven't got content or content that people like to watch nobody can help you. Sounds real harsh I know. But focus on your content first! If that's excatly what you want ( And what you would have watched on youtube) and you still can't get any views than Freedom! is the right place. They introduce you to many ways on how to get first in the search list. They give you app's to find the best keywords ! Buddy system and all of that. If you use those systems correctly and your content is something people want to watch you can really get big!

If you'd like you can ref under my link, (I will get a very small gift from them) In return you can contact me and ask me anything Youtube related and Freedom! related!

https://www.freedom.tm/via/Extremeduck

I've got inside source's at freedom, so I can help you even better than all those other members! If you use my ref link, I will also provide you with my personal Skype and you can contact me anytime!

Hope I made this all clear for you

Sincerly,
ExtremeDuck.
Oh wow. That's good to hear thank you so much!

Discord

Latest New Threads