Multiplayer Games

CelestialShadows

I'm looking for some people to play fun multiplayer games with. I'm not looking for a collab, but your welcome to record them. :) Most of my friends are busy with school/work so I'm looking to replace them...permanently (not really XD). They're still my friends, but it would be nice to make new friends that have more time to game (like twice a week or so).

PC/Steam Multiplayer Games I own:
1. Minecraft
2. Don't Starve Together
3. Left 4 Dead
4. Left 4 Dead 2
5. Mount Your Friends
6. Guns of Icarus Online
7. Rush Bros.
8. PAYDAY: The Heist
9. Skullgirls
10. SpeedRunners
11. Tabletop Simulator
12. Town of Salem
13. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
14. Killing Floor 2
15. Magicka
16. BattleBlock Theater
17. Castle Crashers

I'm open to other games as well if the price is reasonable. ;)

Last edited:

Ricardo Aguilar

Hi. im ricardo and i would be more then happy to play with you! me and my girlfriend have been trying to find new people play with as well! if you like you can skype me.

my skype is f2bchewie

Sowhart

Me and one of my friends have been looking to meet some new people around our age (I'm also 19 years old) and playing games and shizz, make friends with etc. Out of the PC/Steam games that you own, I have:
- Minecraft
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Mount Your Friends
- Tabletop Simulator
- Castle Crashers

I'm usually online most the time so normally I'm free to game and stuff a lot. :)
If you're interested my skype name is sowhartyt

CelestialShadows

Me and one of my friends have been looking to meet some new people around our age (I'm also 19 years old) and playing games and shizz, make friends with etc. Out of the PC/Steam games that you own, I have:
- Minecraft
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Mount Your Friends
- Tabletop Simulator
- Castle Crashers

I'm usually online most the time so normally I'm free to game and stuff a lot. :)
Of course, I'll add you. :D

sahel love

I'm looking for some people to play fun multiplayer games with. I'm not looking for a collab, but your welcome to record them. :) Most of my friends are busy with school/work so I'm looking to replace them...permanently (not really XD). They're still my friends, but it would be nice to make new friends that have more time to game (like twice a week or so).

PC/Steam Multiplayer Games I own:
1. Minecraft
2. Don't Starve Together
3. Left 4 Dead
4. Left 4 Dead 2
5. Mount Your Friends
6. Guns of Icarus Online
7. Rush Bros.
8. PAYDAY: The Heist
9. Skullgirls
10. SpeedRunners
11. Tabletop Simulator
12. Town of Salem
13. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
14. Killing Floor 2
15. Magicka
16. BattleBlock Theater
17. Castle Crashers

I'm open to other games as well if the price is reasonable. ;)
Hey i would like to collabe with u on minecraft...my skype is sahel love so feel free to contact me

sahel love

- Minecraft
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Mount Your Friends
- Tabletop Simulator
- Castle Crashers

Hello
I'm interested in collabing with u guys too if u dont mind...i own minecraft right now but I'm open to trying new games

Discord

Latest New Threads