Mikerfie

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by Mikerfie, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Mikerfie

Mikerfie Member

• Channel Name: Mikerfie
    • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFY2UMrMOvKuwqsXn9fZ4dg
    • Channel Start Date: 7/19/2015
    • Partnered with Network?: No
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: 6
    • Total Subscribers: 25
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 344
    • Channel Description: Mikerfie is a new Youtube Gaming Channel. He isn't very good at games though, but that doesn't mean he can't have fun playing them....right? Well anyway, if you like the content subscribe and all that fun stuff :).
    • Channel Trailer (Optional): since my trailer is basically just me rambling about why I make videos i thought I'd just exaplain it here and show you guys content. Basically, I love games but I procrastinate a lot in playing the games I want to. So, I made this channel to force me to sit down and actually blow through some games. Also, I wanna improve my public speaking skills. Here is my favorite video I made so far :)

2. Bravekat

Bravekat Active Member

seems like fun content keep it up.

3. LuckyLosers

LuckyLosers Member

Checked out your channel and I have to say that I'm impressed by your videos so far :p you have really smooth voice (and audio quality is excellent) and it's actually really enjoyable to sit down and only listen to it (hopefully this doesn't sound as creepy to you as it sounds in my head :D). Anyways, facecam would be nice if you could add it to the gaming (you don't seem to have problem to show your face anyways plus you are pretty cute). A new channel trailer, where your gameplay is shown, might be more beneficial for you as people tend to watch it first. Also I would recommend playing different kind of games (though I really enjoyed the Albert and Otto, it really does resemble Limbo). The thumbnails could be a little more creative as well (but it seems you're doing fine, only 6 videos and 25 subs already (teach me senpai)).

I tried to add both pros and cons to this review but all in all, it's really good channel and I see a growing potential here :p plus I really like your commentary style, you just go on and on and on :D makes me wonder how your tongue even keeps up with that amount of speech.

PS. I'm really tired while writing this so if it's weird, I apologize :rolleyes:

Mikerfie likes this.
  4. Mikerfie

Mikerfie Member

Thanks luckylosers! You're feed back was not weird at all...but I assure you I'm not cute. The reason why I don't have a face cam is because I can't find a good place the cam when playing console games ( I'm away from my desk and on a couch)

But thanks! Also I like your channel too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuckyLosers likes this.
  5. LuckyLosers

LuckyLosers Member

Awww that's too bad :( would love to see your reaction while gaming! And for the record, you're being too modest :p

6. Mikerfie

Mikerfie Member

Lol yes sometimes I can be a bit modest. I always want to improve :)

LuckyLosers likes this.
  7. LuckyLosers

LuckyLosers Member

I was referring to your sentence in which you said you weren't cute :D but otherwise you are right, improving is always good :p btw, are you going to play other kinds of games on your channel? I think I would like to see some story based games at least :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  8. D.O.

D.O. New Member

Pretty good content.

9. Mikerfie

Mikerfie Member

I'll try some out!