Looking for Voice Actors/Actresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatiWocky

Hello everyone!
I am currently playing through a visual novel/RPG and thought to liven up the let's play I would have people do voice overs for the characters. I'm going to preface this with the fact that there will be no payment involved, but I will link to every channel of the people involved in each episode as well as mention their channels prior to going into the actual video. If you think you would be interested in voicing one of the characters, please let me know! If I get enough interest here I'll start posting information on number of characters to cover/bios and start dividing up the gameplay I have so far to start the process.
Thank you all!!
Hey everyone! I love the level of interest in this project! It is not dead I'm just without my personal computer right now so everything is stalled. Should have it back soon! I will get in contact with everyone as soon as I get my computer back. Really excited to be working with you all! Thank you so much!!

Phantoler

Wow so many people! I'll pitch in my two cents anyway. I'd love to work on that kind of project. I can do a little demo, if you're interested. Let me know how all of this goes :)

Nathan K

I'll do it if you need a foreigner.

CKtv

If you are still looking I have a variety of pretty cool voices for you! Hope you find what you're looking for

Polish Fury

Hey everyone! I love the level of interest in this project! It is not dead I'm just without my personal computer right now so everything is stalled. Should have it back soon! I will get in contact with everyone as soon as I get my computer back. Really excited to be working with you all! Thank you so much!!
that's too bad about your computer i would be interested in doing some voice work you can contact me via my YouTube or my email polishfury1996@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads