PC LOOKING FOR SERIOUS YOUTUBERS TO COLAB AND GROW WITH!

Olija

Hey guys what's going its OJ here, I own the channel called RedMageGames, and I am looking for as many people as I can to grow with and become friends with and Youtube colab buddies with as well! I am a really chill dude, check out some of my content if you're curious about what my play style is, or the types of videos I do.

As I said I am willing to work with anyone who is serious about growing their channel, and wants people they can rely on, and have as a friend who's always there and active!

Add me on skype or discord if you're interested!

Discord: Olija#3642

Game: GTA V, Awesomenauts, Paladins, Rocket Leauge, Terraria, Starbound, Brawlhalla, The Forest, any other games we can think of!

Platform: PC ONLY!
Timezone: Perferably PST, EST, CST, other timezones similar to that. If you're outside the US country (Not counting Canada or Alaska) we may be able to work out times to record every once and a while.

Subscribers:I have 189 Subs anyone with 50+ subs is welcome to colab! I want to grow with you guys!

Link to Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/RedMageGames

Hey man, i tried adding you on discord but just said it didnt work and to check for capitals or numbers and such, but if you wanted you could add me: NewSpark#8696

I'm in EST timezone as well, you seem like a really chill dude to record with, I'd be down to collab

Olija

Hey man, i tried adding you on discord but just said it didnt work and to check for capitals or numbers and such, but if you wanted you could add me: NewSpark#8696

I'm in EST timezone as well, you seem like a really chill dude to record with, I'd be down to collab
For sure! I added you on discord! I loved your channel trailer btw so I subbed.

Discord

Latest New Threads