PC LOOKING FOR FELLOW PC GAMERS TO COLLAB!

PuddleLoo

Game: Elder Scrolls Online, Minecraft, GMOD, Roblox, Town of Salem... anything really! :)
Platform: PC

I'm looking for any number of people who'd like to collab! The games listed above are ones I have currently but I am open to playing anything :) My timezone is in MST so any time during the day on Mondays or Tuesdays from 10am to about 4pm is best for me!
Ideally, I would prefer if you were 18+ but I'm okay with anyone younger than that as well, as long as you are a little bit mature (not saying I am!). I'm also not picky with gender either, so don't be shy to put your name down if you're unsure!
I'd like to potentially have a group that continuously creates content together, so if for example, we all played Elder Scrolls Online, we could all start characters together, do dungeons and quests, etc.
As I post this I have around 121 subscribers and you can check out my channel from here! If you take a look at my Minecraft, Roblox and Town of Salem videos, those are the ones where I have played with other people, so you can kind of get a feel for my personality. I'm not the most serious person in the world, like to make jokes at my own expense and just all around enjoy having a good laugh!
http://www.youtube.com/c/PuddleLoo

So if you're interested, drop a comment below! I use Skype and Discord, so whichever works for you, works for me~

Fichee

Game: Elder Scrolls Online, Minecraft, GMOD, Roblox, Town of Salem... anything really! :)
Platform: PC

I'm looking for any number of people who'd like to collab! The games listed above are ones I have currently but I am open to playing anything :) My timezone is in MST so any time during the day on Mondays or Tuesdays from 10am to about 4pm is best for me!
Ideally, I would prefer if you were 18+ but I'm okay with anyone younger than that as well, as long as you are a little bit mature (not saying I am!). I'm also not picky with gender either, so don't be shy to put your name down if you're unsure!
I'd like to potentially have a group that continuously creates content together, so if for example, we all played Elder Scrolls Online, we could all start characters together, do dungeons and quests, etc.
As I post this I have around 121 subscribers and you can check out my channel from here! If you take a look at my Minecraft, Roblox and Town of Salem videos, those are the ones where I have played with other people, so you can kind of get a feel for my personality. I'm not the most serious person in the world, like to make jokes at my own expense and just all around enjoy having a good laugh!
http://www.youtube.com/c/PuddleLoo

So if you're interested, drop a comment below! I use Skype and Discord, so whichever works for you, works for me~
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft on PC. I am 15 years old but am mature enough to handel jokes. My discord is Fichee_slays #9172.

NavyW0lf

Ive got Minecraft, town of Salem, Gmod, and ShellShock Live on pc, and i have roblox, minecraft, and a few other games as well(all heavily multiplayer) my discord is NavyW0lf and my discord is NavyW0lf#2297, if you wanna do a collab or something

ChasingErin

If you're down, I have Minecraft, GMOD, and a variety of Steam games I'd be down for.
I'm in PST, so our timezones would work well. I'm 25 with currently 128 subs.

Discord: ChasingErin#6868

If you're interested in Dead By Daylight, F13, Golf It!/GWYF, or Gang Beasts, that'd be chill too.
Channel link below; hope to hear from you soon!

ViewtifulTV

Hey there, this may be a pretty old bump but I was quite interested in getting into Elder Scrolls online. Would you recommend it for a potential comedy game Video? If so let's collab sometime! I'll be picking the game up most likely soon!

Discord

Latest New Threads