BDLegend313

Game:Overwatch, Clash Royale, others
Platform:pS4
Number of People:Any
Timezone:EST
Mission:Gain more subs and create good content
Subscribers:130
Link to Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1jqdFB2ULr4aHivl4ueSA

Hey guys, I'm looking to collaborate with other channels to grow my own as well as create good content. Currently most of my sub base is Clash Royale, but I do want to shift over to Overwatch a bit and create content within that realm. I am open to other games as well and easy to work with. Let me know if you guys want to collab and check out my channel if you get the chance!

Beware Jay

Subs: 20. I just started. Using adobe premiere pro cs6 as editing.
I would love to join, but I'm underage. I'm only 11, but HOLD ON, HOLD ON! Just read my post and you'll understand. I'm not that one annoying kid you'll ever meet. I understand dirty jokes u guys might have, I'm pretty funny, and I'm a good listener. Just see if I'm good enough! Make some exceptions. Please! Btw I'm getting my own ps4 (the one I'm playing on now is my brothers). Also, I got Overwatch too.

SVS

Hey there!
I would be interested in doing a little game related collaboration, as well as having someone to do a little bit of commentary with. PM me if you are interested.

Hey there!
I would be interested in doing a little game related collaboration, as well as having someone to do a little bit of commentary with. PM me if you are interested.
hello there my name is cookiebob gaming and wanted to know if you would like to play together on the ps4 if u have one i play games like minecraft,the division,gta 5,and many others hopefully u see this and we are about the same age.thanks for reading and have a great day.:)

SVS

hello there my name is cookiebob gaming and wanted to know if you would like to play together on the ps4 if u have one i play games like minecraft,the division,gta 5,and many others hopefully u see this and we are about the same age.thanks for reading and have a great day.:)
Hey there! :)
Sorry but unfortunately I do not have a ps4, however I do have a PC and XB1.

Discord

Latest New Threads